Abacería Molucas' Rice
Basmati Pulao Rice with Vegetables
1. Soak the rice in plenty of water for 30 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a pot with a lid.
3. Sauté all the spices except the bay leaf for 4 minutes (quantities to taste, depending on taste).
4. Heat the water mentioned above.
5. Drain the soaked rice.
6. Add the Basmati rice, vegetables, cashew nuts, sultanas and bay leaf to the pot.
7. Stir-fry for 3 more minutes so that the rice absorbs the aromas of the spices.
8. Add the hot water and cover.
9. Reduce the heat to the minimum and cook, covered, for 12 minutes without uncovering or stirring.
10. After 12 minutes, remove from the heat and leave to stand, covered, for a further 5 minutes.
11. Enjoy this traditional dish.
1. First we put on a glass of red wine.
2. Chop an onion and sauté it.
3. Heat the stock
4. Add the rice with a touch of garlic and seaweed contained in the packet and sauté for a further 3 minutes.
5. Add a splash of the wine we are drinking.
6. Pour in two ladles of the stock and stir slowly.
7. Stir the rice and add liquid as it is needed.
8. When it has been boiling for 15 minutes, add the butter and Parmesan.
9. Stir for another couple of minutes and add more stock if needed.
10. Leave to stand for 5 minutes.
11. Garnish with a few flakes of Parmesan, Nori seaweed flakes and a little oregano.
12. Enjoy it!
Dehydrated Mushroom Risotto
- First, we pour ourselves a glass of white wine.
- Take the mushrooms out of the jar and hydrate them in warm water, covering them with 2 fingers of water (it’s OK if a little remains in the jar).
- Chop an onion and sauté it.
- Heat the broth
- Add the rice to the onion with a touch of garlic and fry for 3 more minutes.
- Add a splash of the wine you are drinking.
- Add the water from the mushrooms to the stock.
- Pour in two ladles of the stock and stir slowly.
- Stir the rice and add liquid as required.
- When it has been boiling for 15 minutes, add the butter, mushrooms and Parmesan.
- Stir for another couple of minutes and add more stock if necessary.
- Leave to stand for 5 minutes.
- Enjoy it